on travel technology …and everything else
I came across this ninety-ninety rule for projects today and it put a big smile on my face.
“The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The remaining 10% will use up the other 90%.”
To some extent it seems to be true. I can relate to it first hand since a few projects I’m involved with overshot project deadlines by about 80% …or more.
Our vendors may probably have a good laugh at this rule too, but I doubt our management will. ;)
This blog is run by Mario Alvares, a Goan Web Guru living in Kuwait, sharing some of his thoughts with the rest of the world. Click the About Me link for more info and a funny mug shot. Check out the posts on this blog and feel free to leave your comments. Use the RSS links above to subscribe.
Leave a reply